Saturday, August 24, 2019

So Forward Positive Momentum What is it?

Sometimes we need things to move quickly
Sometimes we need things to slow down,
Knowing what you want to achieve helps you maintain balance. 

(App available on Google Play)

(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appinventor.ai_BrotherAlchemyst.FPM2)








"The FPM SET started as a way for me to keep track of my goals, identify areas where I was having difficulty and to have a visual representation of where I believed my life was headed. I loved the sailboat metaphor from Psychology but from the first time I heard it- I knew something of an idea was brewing within me."
                   -Creator David L. Asselstine

It's still an evolving concept and I'm not sure that I can ever promise that it will be done but what I can promise is that you will only ever pay for this app one time. The FPM SET is a tool designed for people to use even if you only have 5 minutes a day ! It is an evaluation tool that gauges specific situations throughout your day that you considered important enough to include on the evaluation. There are 3 basic criteria for the FPM SET they are Situational Awareness/Mindfulness , Motivation/Ambition, and finally but not least Self Confidence. I'll leave it at this for now because in the next blog I'll be discussing the Sailboat Metaphor itself. This information is also included in the App itself by the way and it's available on youtube. 


No comments:

Post a Comment